The Caston School Corporation is passionate about guiding every child to experience success with learning every day. We are committed to providing high-quality services in all that we do. Our school board and our school community will play an active role in establishing and setting our strategic agenda, ensuring that our students are offered the very best education possible. Caston School Corporation strives to develop students who are literate, able to master the state and national standards, demonstrate responsibility and are prepared for post-graduation success. The Caston Community has a philosophy that size should not limit success or hinder progress. At Caston, you're not a number—you’re a person that people know and genuinely care about!
To achieve this, we focus on the following:
- Staff displays dedication, high-level teaching skills and individualized student attention.
- Each student experiences a vibrant environment where they master new knowledge, tap their creativity and explore their potential.
- Specialized programs support students with learning difficulties and extend students with gifts and talents.
- Our schools offer rigorous academic courses, including numerous opportunities for students to excel in athletics, the arts, academic teams and more.
- Our classrooms and facilities offer contemporary learning environments enriched by the latest technology.
If this sounds good to you, please contact us. We’d love to have you as part of Caston School Corporation family!
Points of Pride:
- 1:1 Technology: Students in K-12 are equipped with a device and wireless connectivity throughout the campus
- Many dual credit and advanced placement courses are offered at Caston High School, allowing students to graduate with part of their college work already completed
- Caston offers a variety of athletic opportunities for students of all ages, and our athletic facilities are exceptional. A new state-of-the-art weight and fitness facility was added in 2017
- One-third of Caston’s staff are proud alumni of Caston School Corporation
- Caston offers a state-of-the-art music department and is one of the few schools in the state where every student learns to play a musical instrument
- Caston FFA is a Gold Emblem Chapter